Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Someone's being a Sleepy Sandra. (Hint: It's me.)

Things I have searched for on the internet today:

- 30 Rock quotes
- Alec Baldwin (here's a fact that will blow your mind: he used to be hot! Who knew?)
- The Beetlejuice movie
- Batman
- Remember the Titans (I watched this yesterday. And a few days before that. And one time twice in the same day.)
- Lyrics to Shakira's La Tortura and Garth Brooks' Calling Baton Rouge
- Rosetta Stone*
- Craiglist part-time jobs
- Summer school classes
- University of We Just Raised Our Tuition's History Department admittance requirements
- My bank account statement
- Horoscopes
- Whores**
- Pie

That last one was right before lunch. I don't want you to think I have a whore-pie connection in my mind. Although if I was a working woman I might demand payment in the form of money and/or baked goods. That's how much I love myself...and pie.

My searches today pretty accurately reflect my life at the moment. A few searches for relevant and important things, like classes and jobs, but mostly overshadowed by things I'll never need for any reason whatsoever, like checking to see if Garth Brooks still tours. Answer: no.


*I'm going to be honest: I'd sell my first-born for Rosetta Stone. I'd probably even throw my second-born in for free because I'd be so amped I got a free Rosetta Stone. The less effort I have to put into learning another language, the better.
**I'm not just randomly searching for whores in the greater Tucson area. I was reading this article and things kind of got out of hand.

2 comments:

  1. Garth isn't touring anymore? Oh man bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Word. I guess drunken sing-a-longs to "Friends in Low Places" will have to suffice.

    ReplyDelete