Sunday, March 15, 2009

Nobody likes Julia Roberts anyway

Sometimes I have a hard time with things. Things, in this case, is all encompassing. Every once in a while everything seems to cave in at exactly the same time. Like an earthquake, except instead of plates in the earth shifting it's serotonin levels in my brain freaking the fuck out. So, y'know, basically the same thing.

When my head decides to take it upon itself to bring the crazy*, it can be really hard to see the silver lining. This time, the silver lining came in the mail.

Untitled

It was so nice of Entertainment Weekly to do a cover story on me and my celebrity husband, Clive Owen. Not like those biased cheese wieners over at People magazine who haven't named Clive Owen Sexiest Man Alive yet. There's only so many times you can name Brad Pitt or George Clooney sexiest men alive, People Magazine. Jeez guys, get it together.


*Do you guys think Bring the Crazy would be a good movie title? I could follow it up with a sequel, Bringing the Crazy 2: I Think Blue People Are Following Me. Someone get Paramount on the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment