Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Day of the Dead: Puppies Redux

Beh-larg.

I am a zombie today. I don't mean that in the sense that I've recently eaten brains or have the urge to groan and stumble around, but rather I am feeling pretty dead today.

Example: a salesman came into our office and asked to speak with the head of our purchasing department. I know who the head is; I've spoken to the woman millions of times and I think I even have a picture of her kid somewhere in my home. But I couldn't piece it all together. Can. Not. Compute. So I stared at the phone list for five minutes before scratching my head and saying, "Uh, just leave me your card and I'll see that the right person gets it." The guy looked at me like a mongoloid, so to smooth things over I winked when he gave me his card. Winked. My own eye is trying to send SOS messages to strangers.

I don't really have anything to write about today. I've already admitted defeat and am content with being an undead, slightly hungry and mostly useless shell of a lady today.

So, because for some reason my brain can't think of anything else, here's a picture of puppies running:

pup

Because everyone loves puppies.

No comments:

Post a Comment