Friday, April 10, 2009

God, I love crab puffs.

Well, there's good news and bad news.

Bad news: I'm still a zombie. I partied like a middle-aged woman last night. Ate a bunch of Chinese food, unbuttoned my pants to make room for the food baby and watched Millionaire Matchmaker until 1 in the morning.

Party on, Wayne.

Good news: It's Good Friday. Which means that some of you assholes got the day off. You know who didn't get the day off?

This moi.*

Instead, I got to go play in the desert for five hours. Oh, and did I mention I got to use a sweet, super awesome, fancy pants camera? I didn't mention that? Well then I guess I also may have forgotten to mention that I didn't know how to do anything other than point and shoot. It took me ten minutes to figure out the flash.

I am available to do weddings, people.

That being said, Happy Easter everyone. Now go do something crazy in the name of Jesus. Amen.

*If you're wondering when I'm going to stop talking about 30 Rock, the answer is NEVER. Never, that is, unless I find out Tina Fey eats babies or I get distracted by a new show. Your move, network TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment