Friday, January 23, 2009

It's Not You, It's Me. All Me.

Here's something you may not have known: my blog is suffering from a very real lack of love. Not from my faithful readers (which I hear is now up to 7, score!), but from yours truly. I can't really say why, something about being lazy probably. Or maybe it's because there's really nothing going on at the moment. The jury is still out.

In any case, I'll have updates. Glorious, awesome, hallelujah inducing updates. You're going to read my updates, poo yourself and then say, "She's right, those were some great updates. Anyone have a fresh pair of pantaloons?" Also, I've said the word update too much and now it's lost all meaning. Update.

However, tonight is Friday night and I have plans to watch movies, drink a little and not wear pants.

How do I do it? I'm very brave, that's how.

No comments:

Post a Comment