Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Quick (Bor-ing!) Update

Hey, remember when I said that I'd be back sometime this week? Well, that was a lie. I'm not back. In fact, this isn't even me. It's a ghost writer named, uh, Urgle Grue?

It's been a successful holiday, for the most part. I have a ton to write about and lots of pictures to post. Christmas in New Mexico was definitely a lot different than Christmases spent in Arizona. For starters, it was freezing! Oh, and there was some sort of white business all over that I heard the natives refer to as "snow". I don't know that word but I'm told that's what it's called. One cousin even told me you could eat it. Um, what? Crazy New Mexicans.

I'm heading up to Phoenix for New Years to spend it with some of the best, if not the most awesome, people I know. It should make for some good times. I'll post more about it next week. For realsies this time.

1 comment:

  1. STAS has had nothing in 2009 . . . if this is some sort of BS resolution I demand on behalf of your reading audience you throw it out the window and provide us with something funny!

    No pressure. Get to work. Loveyou.

    ReplyDelete