Friday, May 22, 2009

A bear may or may not be attacking me as we speak.

I'm minding my business today, listening to last.fm and doing some typing when I notice that the music has stopped. What's going on here? I think. I pull up the last.fm screen to find this:

bear
We'd hate for Wolf Parade Radio to fall on deaf ears. We hope you're still there, but in case you've wandered off, recieved a long-distance phone call or been...

bear2
EATEN BY A BEAR, we've paused your station until you get back.

Eaten by a bear*? Why you gotta break balls?

2 comments:

  1. additionally, that's an embarassingly cuddly bear to be attacked and eaten by. If I lost a match to that construction-paper bear, I'd deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Construction-paper bears, aside from being weird looking, are known to give fierce paper cuts. I've seen it and it's gruesome.

    ReplyDelete