Wednesday, May 6, 2009

There's no time, there's NEVER ANY TIME!

Holy crap, it's already May. Who saw that coming?! I'll tell you who didn't: me, because I'm not a calendar.

May means a lot of things. It's that magical time of year where the nice spring days start to turn into ice-cream melting hell. It's the time when all the dust you kicked out of your house during spring cleaning comes back and is all, "What up bitches? You miss me?". It's also the time of year that I hate the most: finals.

Yes, finals. The only time of year where I actually attend all my classes and pull what I hear are called "all-nighters". It's rare for me to stay up past 11, so staying up till the un-godly hours of the early morn' without alcohol to keep me company is, well, lame. I don't want to study during the day when I'm at my best (except between the hours of 1 and 3 because that's nap time), so why would I want to abandon my bed for arithmatic equations and rock formations?

So, until next Thursday when my last final is over, I'm going to be everywhere but here. Putting in an effort takes a lot of work and there just isn't enough time in the day to give 100% to everything.

But I promise, in the grand scheme of things, this blog is more enjoyable to me than school. Like, waaaaaay more enjoyable.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to the stack of textbooks on the table. Those books aren't going to fall asleep on themselves.

1 comment: