Friday, May 15, 2009

Another post about how I am an old woman.

Two things today:

1.) Suck it, Spring 2009 semester. I was going to take a moment of silence to mourn all the potentially fun times that were lost during the hours of studying, questioning my major and wondering how the hell anyone becomes so amped about Geology, but then, well, #2 on this list happened.

2.) The following conversation between me and a co-worker (via IM) reminded me that there probably wouldn't be a whole lot to mourn.

KV/... well, the day's almost over at least.
Co-worker/... It will be a long night though
KV/... working late?
Co-worker/... Nope, just almost everyone I know graduated today and I have like 20 different people I have to take shots with tonight
KV/... busy night
Co-worker/...Yeah, should be fun. What are you up to
KV/... um, a friend of mine proposed watching "wrath of khan", but i don't know if i'd rather do that or watch "enter the dragon" at the loft.
Co-worker/...Oh
Co-worker/...Uh, that's cool

I think I'm going with Bruce Lee, because I don't always get Star Trek, but a Chinese guy kicking someone in the face is universal.

No comments:

Post a Comment