Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Aftermath

naps

I now know it is possible to spend an entire day unconscious.

Plan Drink Face Off went off without a hitch. Some friends and I headed to a hip kids bar downtown. It was a blast. I drank, I danced, I shit talked and I laughed a ridiculous amount. It was like the perfect storm of awesome. Someone get George Clooney on the phone, I have a sequel idea to pitch.

The result of having such a fun night is waking up feeling like someone punched my head and dumped a trash can in my mouth. I stumbled into the house this morning at 8 a.m. and proceeded to take off my pants and immediately fall asleep for THE ENTIRE DAY.

Well, that's not technically true. I woke up long enough to do two things:

Eat tacos,
tacos

and watch zombie movies.
dead

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to turn in for the night. At 7:37. Score.

1 comment:

  1. I really hope Mr. Wahlberg makes the sequel . . . when you talk to George can you maybe mention that I'd be a much better GF that that old hag Diane Lane, and also that Mark should have his shirt off WAY more this time. Oh and less facial hair.

    Okay, that's all.

    ReplyDelete