Thursday, February 26, 2009

Nerdy Ladies and Cheese. Yumsie!

Unnng. I ate too many enchiladas tonight.

ench
I wish I could quit you.

I therefore am reduced to sitting on the couch in sweatpants in a cheese induced paralysis. However, it is in my cheesy stupor I'd like to formally announce that I love Tina Fey. She's hilarious, smart and I have a major lady crush on her. I know being in love with Tina Fey is so 2008, but I believe in being fashionably late to the party.

tina
The Tina Fey no pants party.

Did you see that picture? She's cradling a typewriter. A TYPEWRITER. I wish I liked ladies.

Also, 30 Rock is quite possibly the greatest show on television.

Liz Lemon: Kenneth, there is an adult picture of me on there!
Kenneth: Adult? You mean like driving a car or wearing a suit?

Sorry The Office and Lost, but you've just been upstaged by my lady love Tina.

3 comments:

  1. I've been on the Tina Fey train for quite a while. (Random & Awesome: Nerd Crush) Welcome to the club; and by "club" I mean, "glad to see you have good taste". In truth, I may have referred to Tina Fey as Nerdy McHotpants more than once in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the Tina Fey train makes a stop at the Rosario Dawson station, because I also have a lady crush on her. Her codename could be Comics McILikedHerInJosieAndThePussieCatsNoMatterWhatAnyoneSays. Too long?

    Also, Random and Awesome is officially being linked in the roll call section.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I concur 100% on the Josie deal; greatest crap movie I ever saw. I've been curious about that movie "Decent" that she made, but the cover makes it look like she's drowning and that concept seems creepy to me.

    ReplyDelete