Monday, September 15, 2008

Welp, I caved

Yeah, I know I talked some smack about blogging.

"Because nobody cares about what I'm saying," I said.
"Who has time to constantly update a blog?" I whined.
"Everyone has a blog so I'd look like a follower," I worried.
"Blogs are lame," I scoffed.

Well, guess what? I took some time to think about it (read: the longest and most boring drive in the history of moving transportation) and I was wrong. It happens. I am hereby redacting my previous blog-knocking and saying, on the record, that I am super psyched for this blog!

That being said, I don't really have any idea what I'm going to blog about. Probably random thoughts, maybe an anectode or two about my latest shenanigans. So, tell your friends and tell your friends' friends and we'll see if we can make this an enjoyable distraction from all the things you should be doing on the internet.

1 comment: