Monday, September 22, 2008

Blarg, Monday

I was going to blog about the weekend in Sedona, but my computer is being a tool. More of that, the weekend not the big box of ass that is this computer, later in the week.

What a bleh sort of day! In an effort to keep the Monday's at bay (yeah, I said it), I've decided to take the cue from my favorite Stephanie and all those who came before her and make a list of reasons why I should stop being so lame and wimpy and start to be happy and awesome. Here we go:

1. The Office comes back this week

The Office crew

I just want to point out that the phones used in this show are the exact same phones I use at work. I point that out every episode, every time. Even if they're out of the office setting, I'm like, "Hey, just so you guys know, the phones they use are the phones I use. So, you know, it just goes to show how dedicated they are to keeping it like a real office." I'm pretty sure everyone ignores me during this show.

2. Vampire Weekend or My Morning Jacket concert

Vampire weekend @ the social
Vampire Weekend

My Morning Jacket by Pirlouiiiit 09092006
My Morning Jacket

The radio is right up there with the list of things I hate the most, along with Tyra Banks and spelling errors. But my iPod adaptor is broken so I'm forced to listen to whatever the radio gods decide to torture me with. But last night was different. Last night I swallowed my pride and actually called into the radio station and tried to win My Morning Jacket tickets. I haven't done that since I was in 8th grade and there was a certain, not at all embarassing band that I wanted to see. I want to see My Morning Jacket more but Vampire Weekend is cheaper. See the dilemma? Maybe this'll be the week I get enough courage to go donate plasma. The building is terrifying. It's surrounded by bums and I'm pretty sure rusty needles are involved. But 50 bucks is 50 bucks.

3. New haircut

80shad2end

One can only hope.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for The Office! I have never noticed the phones but will definitely take a look this week. Thanks for the heads up! ;) I hope your new "do" is as good as that picture. Words can't describe how awesome that would be!

    ReplyDelete