Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My buns, they don't feel nothin' like steel

I've been trying to spruce up my workout routine. In addition to ocassional jog or the many walks I take (read: gossiping and just so happening to be walking), I've tried to add in some DVDs to mix it up. Sometimes it's just way too hot to exercise outside. So far, I've done step aerobics and a yoga/pilates DVD that beat my ass to a pulp. So, you know, all in all good stuff. Call me a masochist, but if I'm not sweating and a Lotus position away from death, then it doesn't feel like I'm working out hard enough.

So a few weeks ago while searching through my family's movie collection, I came upon this:

gilad

Now I know what you're thinking. KV, that's a grown man wearing white spandex. I know, I know. But look how buff he is in that white spandex! His name is Gilad and he's ridiculous. I'm afraid that if I don't complete all the sets on the VHS (oh yeah, it's a VHS) that he'll use his toned arms to reach through my TV screen and inflict maximum damage.

Gilad is whipping my ass into shape! Which just goes to show you that just because a workout tape is horrendously outdated doesn't mean it can't make you ache in places you don't care to mention on a blog.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, this is taking too long to get in here. But I tell you, Gilad, you can't beat his workout. Even if he is on VHS. Things that were once in come back again and again. Karina, get ready for spandex.
    Luchi32

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude your blog is cracking me up. i am still working on my celeb family. I feel like it is a BIG decision!

    ReplyDelete