Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Surprise Visitor

Guys, I have a confession to make. Today I did something kinda bad.

See, when I came into work this morning, there was a surprise waiting for me.

"Hellooooooo handsome," I said. My surprise practically winked at me.

We flirted for a bit, me and my surprise visitor. I felt a little guilty. I've been seeing The Boy for a few weeks, but this surprise visitor and I are old friends. We have a history, see, and a saucy one at that.

Finally, when I could take it no more, I took my surprise visitor into the conference room. I made sure we were alone before sinking my teeth into my surprise visitor.

"Mmm, I missed you," I said. My surprise visitor was just as sweet as he'd always been and it felt so familiar and comfortable to have my lips right where they belonged.

Then, to my embarrassment, the door swung open and Deskmate uttered an, "Oh, um, sorry."

My surprise visitor tried to get the mood going again, but it was ruined for good.

"We can't meet like this anymore," I said. My surprise visitor tried once again to meet my lips, but I had to stand my ground.

"No," I whispered. "It's probably best if you leave."

And, with a heavy heart, I showed my surprise visitor the door and prepared to bribe Deskmate to keep my dirty secret.

Good-bye, Surprise Visitor.
scone

I'll never forget you.

No comments:

Post a Comment